To achieve Glowing Skin you will have to do more than just washing your face. There are many more steps to develop "that glow". This is a guide to help you understand the different types of products there are and their purpose in a skin care routine for GLOWING SKIN!
There are many products you can invest in:
My goodness! So many things to choose from, and that's not even the full list of products - there are chemical peels, treatments, eye creams, and so many other products, but that doesn't mean you have to invest in all of them. It all depends on your skin needs. However, for this guide I will explain each product type listed above to better guide you!
1. Cleanser: It is important to cleanse your face twice daily, morning and night, to get rid of bacteria, scum, dirt, and pollutants off your face. Therefore, it's even more important to pick out a cleanser for your skin type because using the wrong cleanser can lead to damaging results, like dry skin and acne. If you do not know your skin type, please visit a dermatologist to assess your skin. They will suggest if you should use a cleanser with glycolic acid or salicylic acid. Here at KAAS Luxury Skincare, we currently have a gentle Glycolic Acid Face Wash Infused With Tea Tree($16), Creamy Coconut Vanilla($14), or Vanilla Tobacco($14).
2. Exfoliator: Any product used on the skin that removes dead skin cells, or any device that will remove dead skin, such as a towel. Of course, as mentioned before, it is important to know your skin type as exfoliators can be too harsh on sensitive skin and dry skin. Oily and acne-prone skin are more likely to benefit from the use of exfoliators because it treats and rids the skin of acne. Combination skin may use exfoliators as long as its being monitored as your skin sensitivities fluctuate. Here at KAAS Luxury Skincare, we currently have sugar scrubs, Tea Tree Sugar Scrub($24), Vanilla Lemon Sugar Scrub($20), and Creamy Coconut Vanilla Sugar Scrub($20), that exfoliates the skin as well as add moisture back into the skin, leaving the skin plump and glowing!
3. Toner: Simultaneously, restores your skin to its natural pH balance and shrinks your pores. Toner should be used after cleansing the skin, as well as, throughout the day to remove residue from the skin. Also, toners can be used as a primer before doing your makeup! There are an overwhelming amount of toners that will add different benefits to your skincare routine. Here at KAAS Luxury Skincare, we currently have a couple of toners, Cucumber Toner($20) & Moisturizing Toner with Vitamin E & A Beads($20).
4. Moisturizer: Seals in moisture into the skin to prevent aging, dry skin, and breakouts. Look for moisturizers that contain AHA (hyaluronic acid) or glycerin to keep the skin hydrated, and avoid those with alcohol. Moisturizers should be used on the entire body, but particularly the face and exposed areas (not covered by clothes). There are plenty of moisturizers available for different skin types. Here at KAAS Luxury Skincare, we currently have a few moisturizers, for face - Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer Infused with Creamy Coconut Vanilla($16) & Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer Infused with Vanilla Tobacco($16), and for body, Vanilla Tobacco Body Lotion($15), Creamy Coconut Vanilla Nourishing Body Lotion($15), and Vanilla Lemon Sugar Body Lotion($15).
5. Face Mask: Dependent upon your skin type there are masks to help with any problem or add beneficial properties such as hydrating or brightening the skin. You may use face masks weekly to expose your skin to the additional benefits. You should use a face mask after you cleanse your skin. I personally, use multiple masks on different areas of my face to target those problems areas on my combination skin. I use a tea tree mask on the oily and acne prone areas while using a moisturizing mask on the drier areas on my face. Here at KAAS Luxury Skincare, we currently don't have a face mask, but we are working on creating one!
6. Serum: Most serums protect you from free-radical damage from the environment, prevent aging, or hydrate your skin because it may contain antioxidants, retinol, or peptides. Retinol and peptides produces collagen reducing the aging process. With the deep penetration it allows the skin to become hydrated. You should use these after you cleanse your skin in the morning or for the best results at night, before bed. Here at KAAS Luxury Skincare, we currently don't have any serums, but we are working on creating some!
7. Sunscreen: It will protect you from the UV rays in any environment. UV rays from the sun in every season, as well as, the lights in your home coming through your blinds, or from your computer screen are all damaging to the skin, so it is important to always wear sunscreen. Just like with any other products mentioned above, you have to know your skin type to determine which sunscreen is best for your skin type. Some sunscreens may clog pores, which will lead to acne. There are plenty of sunscreens on the market today to choose from. Just make sure to do your research!
These products are the beginners guide to glowing skin and a simple routine. Here at KAAS Luxury Skincare, we pride ourselves on the quality ingredients for our skincare products that will help fight many skin issues such as dryness, acne, oily skin, combination skin, and sensitive skin. We suggest, the first step, before going out and buying a full routine kit or product, to check with a dermatologist. This is the most important step to glowing skin as it may help prevent any future damage to your skin.